Gelicious Nail Wraps Indecision
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Order before 10am for same day shipping
Adhesive nail wraps mean no more fussing with getting edges tidy and get an edgy look with our gorgeous designs! Choose between plain colours and gorgeous fashion patterns!
- Contains enough wraps for up to 4 manicures or pedicures
- Lasts up to 10 days, or up to 14 with the gelicious top coat of your choice!
- Chip resistant
- Remove by simply peeling off!
- Instant-dry salon results because it is made by the gel experts – gelicious
- This pack contains both PLAIN and DESIGNED wraps to allow you to co-ordinate fingers and toes or to mix it up with accent nails!
How to Apply:
Simply peel off backing strip, soften by warming up in hands, or with a hair dryer and press wrap onto nail. Remove clear film overlay and apply pressure, pushing radially out to the edges of the nail to press down. File in a downward motion (so as to not lift the wrap) to remove overhanging wrap. Seal with two coats of gelicious PEEL-OFF GEL – BASE & TOP COAT or the gelicious top coat of your choice to get a lasting gelicious salon-finish!
Simply place nails in quite warm water, nick an edge and peel away! Remove any gummy residue with nail polish remover, soap and water and a face washer, or Eucapyptus oil.
We know you're going to love gelicious. But if you don't for any reason you are welcome to return your product(s) in original condition within 30 days of receiving them.
We'll refund you 100% of the price you paid for your gelicious products, including the shipping fee, if we charged you. You are only responsible for the one-way return shipping.
Lamps are considered to be in 'original condition' if they are free from any marks or damage, and returned in their their original undamaged box and foam packaging.
Colour not what you expected? It can happen. Computers render colour differently from screen to screen.
If you are unhappy with the colour of your gelicious Genuine Gel Nail Colour you can return it within 30 days in original condition. Bottles are considered in ‘original condition’ if the bottle neck is clean, undamaged and the weight of the 15ml bottle has not been reduced. This means you can open the bottle so you can see the colour, and if you dont like it, return it. gelicious products will be considered faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 30 days of purchase. Products damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- Please Contact Us or email us at email@example.com to let us know why you would like to return your items.
Quote your invoice number and advise us you wish to return the goods, and post to 471 Argyle Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia.
Please include your invoice number and contact details, as well as your replacement request if you would like a replacement.
Returning Sale Items
- From time to time we will run sales where no exchange is part of the Terms of Conditions of sale. An example sale is where bottles were marked down to $1 for the day.